On only one workflow (was working find until now and no modification done on it), I get systematicaly this error
I try do republish the wf on a farm admin account, same error.
I delete the request data et done it again, same.
Any idea ?
As i did not find any obvious problem in the request data, variables and content types, i have redone the workflow from scratch (without using snipets or existing content type) and now it's works !
Thanks for your help
Take a look to your logs for the exception that occurred immediately prior to this one.
Have you tried a new content type?
Thanks for the answer.
I just try to create a new content type, same...
in the log I found :
06/26/2015 16:33:49.52 w3wp.exe (0x1B38) 0x0C84 Nintex Workflow 2013 General 00000 Unexpected (http://nintex.intranet.chuv/_layouts/15/NintexWorkflow/preview.aspx?ListId=7ba3b3c4-2fb9-41c0-bd4c-6bed28aaab36&ItemId=385&InstanceId=1989c745-bab9-4c78-a43d-64d4c4ee98a3): Nintex.Workflow.NWActionExecutionException: Error in request data action. ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Microsoft.SharePoint.Workflow.SPWorkflowUtility.StrUrlDispFormTask(SPWeb web, SPList list, String strID) at Microsoft.SharePoint.Workflow.WorkflowTaskUpdateMailUtil.StrInstructionEditTask(Boolean fDownLevel, Boolean fRequestAccess) at Microsoft.SharePoint.Workflow.WorkflowTaskUpdateMailUtil.StrTaskInstructionsCommon(Boolean fDownLevel) ... 6627149d-aefd-b0e7-b046-6f0b6a4dac9f
But it's not talking to me at all !
We run SP 2013 Foundation with NW2013 184.108.40.206
The error indicates Request Data issue, please check if all variables are set correctly and if necessary delete and add the request data action again.
Retrieving data ...