I find the cause of this issue.
However we still need to fix the issue.
- Nintex Forms for Office 365
- Create a custom list (Just default Title mandatory field shown be fine to test).
- Customize the form with Nintex form:
- Add a repeating control.
- Add a single line of text inside the repeating control.
- Change the Data Type of that field to Integer and add the following validation (Culprit) :
- Use range validation ‘Yes’
- Set a Min & Max value (100, 999)
- Save and Publish the form.
- Add new item in the list.
- Leave the Mandatory Title field blank.
- Add new row to the repeating table (By doing this we should have 2 rows).
- Add a value ‘1’ to the second row
- Try to Save the form.
- Form saved with Title field validation.
If we remove the Validation (Culprit) the form works fine.
Please find the attached Nintex form for you to reproduce the issue.