AnsweredAssumed Answered

Filtering Dropdown using JQuery

Question asked by charvey on May 27, 2015
Latest reply on Mar 14, 2017 by swethasan

Hi,

I recently ran into an interesting issue. I am populating Nintex multichoice drop downs using Jquery. My form loads find and the drop down controls populate and cascade properly but when submitting the document I get the below error:

Nintex.Workflow.NWException: Error getting context data for 'ContextItemUrl'. ---> System.Exception: Cannot find item with id 0 in list 'listname' . Check the user has at least read permissions. Current user: useraccount. ---> System.ArgumentException: Item does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user.

I believe this may be related to postback and viewstate as mentioned here: https://community.nintex.com/thread/2395

However, I'm not able to figure out how to properly filter the dropdowns once i have the data loaded.

I'm attaching the code I used to populate my dropdowns. Any help on how to get around this would be much appreciated.

Note, the code works great with ListLookup controls but I have 2 lists that go way over the threshold so I can't utilize these and need to use a standard dropdown control to overcome that issue.

Thanks!

Attachments

Outcomes