I am having an issue with the Nintex Forms Calendar control that is not displaying the calendar icon and time.
- I am creating an Outage Calendar for our IS team using Nintex forms.
- Created an App "Outage Calendar" of type Calendar.
- Customized the Item form using Nintex form and published the auto-generated form with all default columns.
- When I try to create an event from Calendar view, a modal dialogue opens with published Nintex form
- But the Start Date and End Date(both date & Time fields) displayed as a single line textbox instead of Calendar controls.
Can someone help me how can I fix this issue? Or is there a way to avoid the modal popup for creating New Event?