With the last 2.6 version of Forms (On Prem), I'm trying to do a three levels cascading dropdown :
State : Text Dield
Region :Text Field
State : Lookup Field
City : Text Field
Region : Lookup Field
In the form, I have three lookup list fields to choose step by step the city (states, region, city)
- The first lists all states
- The second lists regions filtered by state(no problem)
- The third lists cities filtered by region (no result)
I tried some tests :
- If I filter cities based on a text box where I enter manually the region, it's ok.
- If I filter cities based on the first field, it's ok.
(In fact, I wanted to just measure performance of the list lookup without page refresh : fetch almost 900 cities from 36.000 in 500ms. Awesome!!!)