AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error message when saving workflow

Question asked by michaellindsay on May 5, 2015
Latest reply on Jun 15, 2015 by michaellindsay

Hi there,

I've got an issue when saving workflows..

When I save a workflow for the first time, it produces the following error as an alert.

"soap:ServerServer was unable to process request. ---> The URL 'NintexWorkflows/<workflowname>' is invalid.It may refer to a nonexistent file or folder, or refer to a valid file or folder that is not in the current Web. ---> The URL 'NintexWorkflows/<workflowname>' is invalid.It may refer to a nonexistent file or folder, or refer to a valid file or folder that is not in the current Web."

The screenshot below taken when trying to create a workflow called "Test123"

01 Save.png

This results in an empty directory with the workflow name being created in the hidden "NintexWorkflows" library of the same site, which results in a different type of error each additional time a workflow is attempted to be saved. I can remove this empty directory and the original error appears again.

The workflows I am trying now are completely empty. i.e. open a list/library, create new nintex workflow, save.

I did recreate this Web Application by deleting it and restoring a backup from another server. Unsure whether that would be an issue.

Can anybody help? I need to produce a number of workflows very soon.

Regards,

Michael

Outcomes