AnsweredAssumed Answered

Nintex Forms: List Colums not available for programmatically created list

Question asked by fbolvin on Apr 15, 2015

Hello,

I have a list where I want to use Nintex Forms to create specific item forms like many times before.

sd.png

But with my actual list I have the problem that the list columns are not displayed in the controls menu or in the "Connected to"-Dropdown.

Only the default Title, Description (which is actually created programmatically too) and Attachments fields are there.

forms.PNG

The only difference is that the list is created programmatically!

Guid siteDirectoryGuid = web.Lists.Add("SiteDirectory", "Contains all sites", SPListTemplateType.GenericList);
siteDirectory = web.Lists.GetList(siteDirectoryGuid, true);
siteDirectory.Fields.AddFieldAsXml("<Field Name=\"sdRoomTemplate\" ID=\"{2119855c-9b45-469b-85bc-f9c4941edaab}\" DisplayName=\"$Resources:Intranet.SiteManagement,Lists_SiteDirectory_Template_Title;\" Description=\"$Resources:Intranet.SiteManagement,Lists_SiteDirectory_Template_Description;\" Type=\"Text\" Required=\"TRUE\" ShowInEditForm=\"FALSE\" ShowInNewForm=\"FALSE\" />", true, SPAddFieldOptions.AddFieldInternalNameHint);
siteDirectory.Fields.AddFieldAsXml("<Field Name=\"sdRoomDescription\" ID=\"{6dd078d9-438e-4d91-bf49-003076c86f1e}\" DisplayName=\"$Resources:Intranet.SiteManagement,Lists_SiteDirectory_Description_Title;\" Description=\"$Resources:Intranet.SiteManagement,Lists_SiteDirectory_Description_Description;\" Type=\"Note\" />", true, SPAddFieldOptions.AddFieldInternalNameHint);
siteDirectory.Fields.AddFieldAsXml("<Field Name=\"sdRoomIsPublic\" ID=\"{b608462c-d220-4ed5-a89d-34d911e2c1bd}\" DisplayName=\"$Resources:Intranet.SiteManagement,Lists_SiteDirectory_Public_Title;\" Description=\"$Resources:Intranet.SiteManagement,Lists_SiteDirectory_Public_Description;\" Type=\"Boolean\" ShowInEditForm=\"FALSE\" ShowInNewForm=\"FALSE\" />", true, SPAddFieldOptions.AddFieldInternalNameHint);

Is there a known bug that Nintex Forms cannot use the list columns if there have a specific defined InternalName or if their display name depends on a resource language string?

Thanks for help!

Regards,

Frédéric

Outcomes