AnsweredAssumed Answered

Nintex Workflow was unable to interpret your response. Please try again with a clear indication of your approval outcome.

Question asked by adamlesaclub on Mar 17, 2015
Latest reply on Jan 2, 2018 by yvette

Ok, so I realise this is discussed elsewhere, but I have not found any answers.

I have lazy approval set up, precisely as directed in the LazyApprovalGuide.

My issue is that when I first try to repond to a lazy approval task via email and I simply type y , I get a response as

This is implemented on a Request Approval Action.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintex Workflow was unable to interpret your response. Please try again with a clear indication of your approval outcome.

Valid 'approved' responses are:
  - approve
  - approved
  - ok
  - y
  - yes

Valid 'declined' responses are:
  - decline
  - declined
  - n
  - no
  - reject
  - rejected

----------------------------
?y
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The curious thing is, if then reply again with y, the response is accepted and the approval action is set as approved.

The same thing happens in fact for every response I type in, Nintex is never able to interpret my response the 1st time anyone responds.

This is on SP2013 Enterprise. The list has incoming emails configured and tested.

Thanks in advance.

Ads

Outcomes