I’m Christian Catania, and I work for Nintex as the lead User Experience (UX) Designer for Nintex Workflow, in Melbourne Australia. We’re looking to recruit some Nintex Workflow users who would like to help us improve our products by being involved in some user testing in early February (2015).
So here’s what we’re looking for:
- A new or experienced Nintex Workflow user who is familiar with how to create and configure a workflow. It would also be nice (but not necessary) if you've had experience creating a form using Nintex Forms.
- We would need you to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with Nintex. This is so we can show you the new concepts we are working on.
- We will would like to record the session, so we can go over it afterwards. This is only for internal use by the Nintex UX team. We won’t publicly distribute anything you share, and your identity will remain anonymous.
- You are available for an hour sometime between the 2nd and 4th of February 2015.
We expect the session to take one of two forms depending upon your location and available times:
- If you’re local to Melbourne, Australia and are available, we would like to come to you and run a session. This would involve a couple members of the UX team spending an hour with you as you create workflows. This session would also be recorded.
- If you’re located outside Melbourne, Australia, we would set up a time for a live teleconference session as you create workflows.
If you cannot do either option but are still interested in helping us out, then send us an email anyway as we would love to see if there are any other ways that you could help.
If you’re interested, or for more information on this project please contact us on:
The Nintex UX Team