AnsweredAssumed Answered

Create HTML-table from Workflow Task overview (HumanTaskLogInfo)

Question asked by mikewaldvogel on Jan 28, 2015

Hi,

i'm hoping the subject ist right here.

I am facing a problem and don’t know how it can be solved. I need to write the tasks results including times to the element (at the end of a workflow).

So it should look like:

WorkflowHistory.png

The reason of this is, we would delete the Workflow Tasks and Workflow History,…

I was able to export the individual tasks as XML and save it as a HTLM-table in the element using the web service.

[..website url..]/_vti_bin/NintexWorkflow/workflow.asmx" and call the function

hc_2015.01.28-10_33_48.jpg

I receive a logical structure that I restrict to the tag (humantasks), second I run through this XML (loop through the HumanTaskLogInfo) and create an HTML table and get the following result:

Result.png

That's almost all I want…

The problem now is the first task is delegated by an automatic delegate rule (long therm delegation) to a second person. The first and second task created on the hundredth of a second at the same time. In this case, the first task always misses the specific end date.

<UserEndTimeShort />
<UserEndTimeLong />
<UserEndDateShort />
<UserEndDateLong />

This can be easily solved when I set the EntryDate/Time or UserActionDate/Time in the EndDate/Time. The bigger problem is that in the header of each task missing the end date (UserEndDateShort and UserEndTimeShort) because if there are more than oneperson affectet the End-Date of the Task is always empty.

MyHeader:
"Task: [Task Name] - at Starts: [EntryDate Short] [Entry Times Hort], ended at [UserEndDateShort] [UserEndTimeShort].

I've attached my nwf file and the HumanTasks.xml. In case that someone has an idea and just wanted to try it.

I hope I could explain my problem well; my English skills are a little rusty. If more information is required, I try to reply promptly.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Mike

Outcomes