AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to loop values and store found values to one variable

Question asked by kallejar on Jan 27, 2015
Latest reply on Jan 27, 2015 by kallejar

Hi all,

it seems that I cannot do following simple thing. Or at least it feels that it should be simple. what I need to do is:

Get values from list item. And the field where I get values is managed metadata field with multiple values. This works just fine and I get the values out of it. Lets say that values are "12345;54321".

Then I store those values to collection-variable and  add for each "loop". In the for each I would need to query the hidden taxonymy list againsist these values. From hidden taxonymy list I query the "path" (really I just need part of the path value and I do regex cleanup for it) field and I do get the correct value, but here comes then the problem.

As I do have two or more values that I need to loop, I manage to get only the last value from the loop which I can then store to the current item text field.

So what I need is to get both of those values in the field. I have been tryin to store the "path"-value in all possible variables without success. If some one have done similar it would be much appreciated.

1. get multiple (e.g 2 values "12345;54321") values from current item managed metadata

2. query those values in for earch against hidden taxonomy list and get "path"-values

3. Store all 2 values found to current item text field as I single text string.

Outcomes