AnsweredAssumed Answered

Date/time error in Due date Assign Task action.

Question asked by natasjam@onexacademy.com on Jan 23, 2015
Latest reply on Mar 25, 2015 by natasjam@onexacademy.com

I built a Nintex Workflow for Office365 workflow for the payment approval of received invoices.

The due date of the approval action now suspends the workflow with the following notification:

"

RequestorId: 56eb0983-8ffd-34b3-0000-000000000000. Details: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the workflow instance. Exception details: System.ArgumentException: The conversion could not be completed because the supplied DateTime did not have the Kind property set correctly.  For example, when the Kind property is DateTimeKind.Local, the source time zone must be TimeZoneInfo.Local. Parameter name: sourceTimeZone   at System.TimeZoneInfo.ConvertTime(DateTime dateTime, TimeZoneInfo sourceTimeZone, TimeZoneInfo destinationTimeZone, TimeZoneInfoOptions flags, CachedData cachedData)   at System.TimeZoneInfo.ConvertTimeToUtc(DateTime dateTime, TimeZoneInfo sourceTimeZone)   at System.Activities.CodeActivity`1.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)   at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation) Exception from activity ConvertTimeZone If Sequence DynamicActivity<DateTime> Werkstroomvariabele instellen Yes Right=above €500 Left is below €500 Sequence Flowchart InvoiceApproval.WorkflowXaml_adbbed76_1226_44bb_bc04_6038455eea9f

"

First It worked: I had set the due date with a lookup of the date/time column 'PayBy' (Date only)

But I wanted to set the due date one week earlier then the 'PayBy' date.

Because I don't find an action in Nintex Workflow to calculate dates, I added a calculated column to the list.

This has got value =[payby]-7

Datatype Date/Time / Date only

The column is calculated and filled correctly in the list.

Now the workflow fails...

I already tried to fill a workflow variable 'dDuedate' (datatype Date/Time) with the LookUp to the column 'InvoiceApprovalDueDate' and then use this to set the Action Due date.

Is this a known error? What's wrong? Any solutions?

Thanks a lot.

Natasja Martens

Outcomes