AnsweredAssumed Answered

Calling External Web Service from Nintex Workflow

Question asked by muhammedali786 on Dec 16, 2014
Latest reply on Dec 17, 2014 by muhammedali786

Hello Every one,

Right Now, I am facing a very weird issue, I want to call external open web service from any related Nintex Workflow action Like : Call Web Service, Query XML, Update XML etc. But every time i facing the error could not connect to the server. That Web Service can be browsed in browser on SharePoint Server as well as i can connect that service with Windows Power Shell. One thing, My SharePoint Environment is behind the proxy and i figured it out that there is a Nintex Live Connect So I put Proxy Details over there but still i can not able to call the web service. I am Using SharePoint 2013 + Nintex Workflow 2013, Kindly help me in this regard as i am working on some thing very critical project and i cant able to start due to this error. Following is the detailed error i found in SharePoint Logs.

w3wp.exe (0x1A64)                     
0x2954Nintex Workflow 2013          UnexpectedThe execution returned an unexpected error.: System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 194.170.200.102:80     at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)     at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)     --- End of inner exception stack trace ---     at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()     at phM=.FxQ=.HxQ=(Uri IBQ=, NetworkCredent...
w3wp.exe (0x1A64)                      0x2954Nintex Workflow 2013          Unexpected...ial IRQ=)     at Nintex.Workflow.Activities.Adapters.NWReadXmlAdapter.ExecuteRunNow(RunNowContext context)     at Nintex.Workflow.ApplicationPages.TryMeNowHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) (Build:3080)

Outcomes