AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to update a list item from another list item - xsite collection

Question asked by bpinhey on Jan 3, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 8, 2019 by emha

HI all,

Would like to see if anyone a suggestion on how I should approach the following.

I am using SharePoint 2013, Nintex Forms & Workflow 2013

I have a nintex form - which is set up as a content type and is published to many sites on a site collection.

When the form is completed - a site collection reusable workflow pushes data from the site where form has been completed to a calendar on another site collection.  This all works beautifully.

This is where I am stuck tho.

If an item is updated on the calendar, I want selected fields  from the calendar to update the original form data on the site it came from.

If I use the action "update multiple items" how can I get it to update the correct site with the form updates?

The option with this action  is to first enter the URL of Site to update as the first field and the "list" as a separate field.

Is anyone aware of an action or a combination of actions where I can put the destination site/list  in one field so the workflow knows which site/list to update?

If you need more information or I am not clear enough with my process - please let me know.

Thank you.

Outcomes