- I want to create a save and continue button on the form that does the following 2 things:
- Saves the form
- Reopens the form in Edit Mode
- I created a form that will only allow one record to have a user's name (which is an uneditable field) and the Monday of the week when the form was created.
- If a user tries to create a 2nd new form in the same week, the form hides all of the fields and tells the user to edit their previously submitted form for the week (and conveniently includes a hyperlink).
- I can't use the "Save and Continue" button action because this action keeps the form in "New Mode" rather than change it to Edit Mode, and the rules that I had set up collapse the form & force users to click on the hyperlink.