"Forms are SO unaccessible!" -- My Accessibility Department
There are several accessibility issues he pointed out that I don't know how to correct via Nintex.... does anyone have any experience, or lessons learned you can share with making Nintex Forms accessible?
1. Missing form label on Person Field: As you can see there are 2 missing labels in this person field. However, there is a label associated with the field and the field is obviously filled out
2. Orphaned form label on Calculated Field: As you can see the field is completed, and there is a label associated with this field
3. Missing form label on Text Field: This field has a label associated with it
4. Missing form label on "Other" textbox in choice field: The choice field has a label associated, but with the "allow other" option the textbox says there's not a label
5. Missing form labels on SQL Request Dropdown: the dropdown has a label associated with it, but there are 2 missing label hits here. One is for "loading..." text.