AnsweredAssumed Answered

Disable a Field if the User is Part of a Group and a Field has a Specific Value

Question asked by josephsalugta on Jul 18, 2018
Latest reply on Jul 19, 2018 by jpmhuls

Hi. I am trying to work on a specific field on a Nintex 2010 form for a SharePoint On-Premise list that is supposed to be enabled only if the user is part of a group, Web Ops Members, and if the value of another field, that is actually a lookup, on the said form is true. I tried two ways, but both of them do not work.

First approach is creating a rule on a control, check the Disable box and setting this condition:

JobType2-v2=='1;#File Upload (pdf, ppt, xls, other)' && Current User!=IsMemberOfGroup(Web Ops Members)

This does not seem to work, so I tried another approach. The second approach is to tweak the setting of the control. I went to Appearance > Enabled, choose Expression on the dropdown and tried this condition:

fn-Or(fn-And(fn-IsMemberOfGroup(Web Ops Members),Equals(JobType2-v2,'1;#File Upload (pdf, ppt, xls, other)'),Not(Equals(JobType2-v2,'1;#File Upload (pdf, ppt, xls, other)')))

This does not work too. Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong or if there another approach to address my goal?

Outcomes