AnsweredAssumed Answered

O365 - Attachments Control Name Won't Stick

Question asked by rhia Expert on Jul 13, 2018
Latest reply on Jul 13, 2018 by adamtobia5

Hi there,

I'm working on an O365 Form / Workflow which, up until about a month and a half ago, worked well.

Now, the attachment (single attachment) stopped allowing us to identify it through the workflow, so I went to investigate.

I found that the Attachments control (the only one on the very simple, responsive form) blanked out its Name & Title for some reason. So, I typed in Name & Title again - Attachments for both.

Now Title will stick after a publish, but Name clears out every time, regardless of if I enter Attachments or RhiaAttachments or whatever else.

I am bamboozled. Thoughts? I need to get the name of the attachments so I can create a URL, and I'm doing that in my Query XML (NFFormData) via /FormVariables/Attachments - but of course that won't work unless I can name the dang control.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Rhia

e: fabulous update: deleting the attachments control & re-adding it shows it, by default, with Attachments as the NAME and no default title. As soon as I set the max attachments to 1 & save, however, it goes blank again. 

Outcomes