I have a workflow which requests 2 approvals from different management.
The purpose is to have both their names in the People/Group field when they respond to the task.
The update item action does not allow me to specify more than one source.
In return I thought maybe using a Build String to set it as a text field and then convert to variable may work?
Anyway, I am hitting the wall and hope to get some support
What I did:
1) defined the following variables:
- txt_LogPurchManager (single text)
- coll_LogPurchManager (collection)
- LogPurchManager (people group)
2) added a Build String as following:
Store result: txt_LogPurchManager
3) added a Regular Expression action
4) added a Build String action
5) added a Set Variable action
Equals: txt_LogPurchManager (Display Names, Semicolons Delimated)
6) Finally used the Update Item to update field named Managers with LogPurchManager.
Any ideas what I am doing wrong? or what simplest method?