Hello! I have an existing SP List using an InfoPath form. I want to replace the InfoPath form with a Nintex form I have stored in my sandbox but have run into a snag. So far I have tried the following:
- created form using the exact same data fields and set up as the existing List
- (backup) saved a version of the InfoPath form on the existing List
- exported the Nintex form from my sandbox and saved to desktop
- turned off the InfoPath form on the existing List ( Settings/Form Setting)
- imported the Nintex form to the existing List
- I created a new entry in the List and although the Nintex form popped up, some of the data fields where out of order or misaligned. Do I need to update some kind of setting in the form to align?
- When I opened an existing record in the List , the form came up but only some of the records data was not populated. Do I need to somehow merge the form with the List?
- Or is this not possible. Perhaps you cant import a new form into an existing list? It has to be a new list with a new form?