I have a fairly large workflow (contains a lot of logic/tasks) that I have had running successfully for about a year now. I recently added some logic to it and published it. It took awhile to "publish" - the message was displayed that the workflow published. I clicked "ok" but noticed that the version number did not get updated (from 2.1 to 3.0). so I opened the workflow gallery in another window and it is still displaying the version number and save date (from last week). so, I tried publishing again thinking that maybe the publish task timed out. After several minutes, same thing. I don't seem to be able to publish this workflow now. I was wondering if maybe I hit an upper limit in the number of tasks or something.
I would love to hear from anyone that may have experienced something similar. I am using Nintex Workflow 2010.