AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to get checkbox selection and send email to recipients

Question asked by ozymandias on Apr 5, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 9, 2018 by kmccool

I'm fairly new to using Nintex and I know very little. I am having trouble creating the workflow for my form. Below is a description of what I need help with.

I have an application form with different positions/opportunities. Each opportunity has its list of recipients to get the email notification.

Work Location

Location 1 (checkbox) - email should go to jsmith@acme.com,jane.smith@acme.com

Location 2 (checkbox) - email should go to jdoe@acme.com,jane.doe@acme.com

Location 3 (checkbox) - email should go to bsmith@acme.com,jack.smith@acme.com

Location 4 (checkbox) - email should go to dsmith@acme.com,adam.smith@acme.com

Location 5 (checkbox) - email should go to esmith@acme.com,james.smith@acme.com

Tech Opportunities

Customer service (checkbox) - email should go to jsmith@acme.com,jane.smith@acme.com

Tech Support (checkbox) - email should go to jdoe@acme.com,jane.smith@acme.com

Admin Opportunities

Assistant I (checkbox) - email should go to asmith@acme.com,z.smith@acme.com

Assistant II (checkbox) - email should go to jsmith@acme.com,jack.doe@acme.com

When an applicant selects their desired position(s), an email notification needs to go out to the respective job. I need my workflow to capture the checkbox selection(s) and send a notification email. Can someone provide some insight on how this can be done?

Thanks!

Outcomes