AnsweredAssumed Answered

Tricky Approval workflow help

Question asked by ameza on Nov 5, 2014
Latest reply on Nov 11, 2014 by 1ns1ght

Hello fellow Nintex users!

I am fairly new to nintex but have gotten some training so I am not completely helpless haha. I am having trouble trying to figure out how to make my workflow for my current project.

I have a hiring committee of 12. That committee of 12 gets sent candidate "packet" ( the packet is a word file) to review and they either respond with a "yes" or "no" OR they do not respond at all. A "No response" constitutes a yes in our current process and would like the same thing in the workflow.

I know all of this would be so much easier if it were mandatory for every member to vote but that does not seem like its going to happen. So in that case the committee of 12 has a 24 hour time frame to vote.

After 24 hours I need the workflow to keep moving past that committee and onto the head, 1 single person, who makes the last vote. This would be most likely a seperate approval or flexi task or to do task or somethign because the head wants to see all votes and or comments that the committee made. I want him to then have 24 hours to vote (approve or reject) or again if we do not hear anything it gets approved anyways. Again I know ridiculous that not everyone is going to respond because that would make things so much easier!

After that I would send an email to the initial user telling them whether or not their candidate got rejected.

That is my issue kind Nintex users. Its giving me a headache and I am not sure it can be done. Can anybody help please? Thank you million times.

Outcomes