I am working with Nintex Forms 2013 but am wondering if the following is possible.
I have a Nintex form that is used to request a project site. When a site is requested they have to fill in to which the customer the project belongs to. If the customer is not available in the (lookup) list they should have the possibility to check a checkbox and fill in the name of the customer manually. My Nintex Workflow is doing the rest :-).
More details on lists:
- I have a list "Project sites" - using the Nintex form to request a project site
- I have a list "Customers" - this includes a list of customers that already have a project site assigned to them
- A lookup colum to the Customers list is taking care of selecting the customer in my request form
More details on form:
- Lookup column "Customers" available - a user selects here the customer it belongs to
- A checkbox that they should mark when the customer they are looking for is not yet in the list
- When a user selects the checkbox my Customers control is being disabled using a formatting rule = OK
- When a user selects the checkbox a single line of text field is shown where they manually have to fill in the name of the customer = OK using a formatting rule