I am trying to create a site workflow that does the following:
1) Create List - It will create a new Archive List for the year.
2) Copy Item - It will copy all items that met the archive criteria into the Archive List created
3) Delete the copied item from List A
Issue with the current available actions is:
1) Create List does not store the URL of the newly created list
2) Copy Item cannot be set for a list that have not been created.
Reason for wanting to create as a site workflow is so that all items can be auto archived at the turn of the year.
Anyone got any other workarounds for my named scenario?
I am currently using Nintex Workflow 2013 (Enterprise), version: 22.214.171.124.