Hello, I have a workflow which suddenly stopped working with the below error. I believe its an underlying sharepoint thing, but I just wanted to post here also and anyway, to see what shows up.
I have a workflow with the "Assign a Task" action, which fails. When I remove this action, the workflow goes through and completes. When I add this action back in, it breaks again with the below error.
Retrying last request. Next attempt scheduled after
27/10/2014 2:13 PM. Details of last request: HTTP InternalServerError to https://domain.sharepoint.com/myteams/it/_api/web/lists(guid'bd9ac1fc-e2a4-4313-a099-c7e24ff0242f')/Items
Correlation Id: 764a459a-84b2-aeb1-9acb-fafb31f55d38 Instance Id:
Cannot handle the type