How do I Identify the differences between two similar columns across two lists? Seems simple however having searched long and hard for the answer and having tried several offered solutions I cannot get this to work !
Below is my latest attempt where I have used a collection operation and "Remove by value". I haven't seen this approached in this way however using the more common filtered list approach just wouldn't work for me ( Need help using collection operation to compare two seperate lists ).
1) Query Employee List and create Collection Variable "Collection List B"
2) Pass "Collection List B" to a "For Each" - Variable "Text B"
3) Query the competency list and create Collection Variable "Collection List A"
4) Remove "Text B" from "Collection List A" in a collection operation ( Remove by Value)
5)Pass "Collection List A" to a For Each - Variable "Leavers"
6) Update "Business Leaver" field to Yes in List A If employee = Leaver.