Hello, this one sounds easy but it honestly frustrating me a bit.
How do you loop through a collection and just keep moving through the collection to evaluate the parts. In my collection I have TOOLNAME and RECOMMENDATION. Ultimately I would have around 5 recommendations per tool and those would be put into text variables and used in the output document generation.
Fields: ToolName (Text), Recommendation (Text)
Example Collection Content:
- Skype | How to make a call - http://zzzzz
- Skype | Setting up your headset - http://xxxxx
- Outlook | Drafting a message - http://wwww
What Id like to end up with:
outlook_recommendation = "Drafting a message - http://wwww"
- A loop to move through the collection
- A switch with options for each tool I expect
- A build string action in each switch option that would keep the previous value and append the next as we move through the loop
Principal issue: Moving through the collection and pulling out the individual parts of the collection for the current item in the loop so I can evaluate the current tool and add the recommendation to the appropriate variable.