I’m Ryan Percival, and I work for Nintex as a User Experience (UX) Designer, in Melbourne Australia. We’re looking to recruit Nintex Workflow for Office 365 users who would like to help us improve our products by being involved in some user testing.
So here’s what we’re looking for:
- A new or experienced Nintex Workflow for O365 user who can create and configure a workflow
- You must be comfortable signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with Nintex
- You’re comfortable with the session being recorded. This is only for use by the Nintex UX team. We won’t publicly distribute anything you share, and your identity will remain anonymous
- You are available for an hour sometime between the 20th - 31st October 2014
We expect the session to take one of two forms depending upon your location and available times:
- If you’re local to Melbourne, Australia and are available, we would like to come to you and run a session. This would involve a couple members of the UX team spending an hour with you as you create workflows. This session would also be recorded.
- If you’re located outside Melbourne, Australia, we would set up a time for a live teleconference session as you create workflows.
If you cannot do either option but are still interested in helping us out, then send us an email anyway as we would love to see if there are any other ways that you could help.
If you’re interested, or for more information on this project please contact us on:
The Nintex UX Team