Having a really issue with my workflow!
Check if list item (crane) has been submitted for today.
1) Set current date var
2) Query list for departments
3) For Each - Department
4) Query cranes in department filtered by dept into cranecollection.
5) Query submissions list got records submitted today and return crane id's to outputcollection.
6) For Each - crane in cranecollection store in craneIN
7) Collection op - craneoutput EXISTS, value craneIN store in existCollection.
8) Set Condition - if existCollection is not empty
YES - add craneIN to completeOut No- add craneIN to missingout.
9) clear existCollection
What am I doing wrong here? Do I need another for each loop for the outputcollecion? I've tried that where it goes through each item on the collection and I've tried comparing the variables and it just doesn't work.