AnsweredAssumed Answered

Nintex forms error - item does not exist

Question asked by jatin24 on Oct 8, 2014
Latest reply on Oct 19, 2014 by jatin24

The issue with Nintex Forms 2013 is as follows:

I have created a list, and a simple form using Nintex just for evaluation. I was able to create a form quite easily as the list columns appear automatically and Nintex gives me a standard layout to work with. I was able to save and publish the form. Now when i go back to the list and click on 'New item', I get a server error. I am not able to create a new item. Editing or viewing an existing item does not give me this error. Some items were created before publishing the Nintex form. I'm unable to add a new item after publishing the Nintex form. Upon going to sharepoint logs, i was able to find the error details but have no idea how to resolve this. ULS logs gave me the following info:

Application error when access /Lists/Test/NewForm.aspx, Error=Item does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user. 

at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPList.GetItemById(String strId, Int32 id, String strRootFolder, Boolean cacheRowsetAndId, String strViewFields, Boolean bDatesInUtc, Boolean bExpandQuery)   

at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPList.GetItemById(String strId, Int32 id, String strRootFolder, Boolean cacheRowsetAndId, String strViewFields, Boolean bDatesInUtc)   

at Nintex.Workflow.NWListWorkflowContext.Hhs=()

System.ArgumentException: Item does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user.  

at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPList.GetItemById(String strId, Int32 id, String strRootFolder, Boolean cacheRowsetAndId, String strViewFields, Boolean bDatesInUtc, Boolean bExpandQuery)   

at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPList.GetItemById(String strId, Int32 id, String strRootFolder, Boolean cacheRowsetAndId, String strViewFields, Boolean bDatesInUtc)   

at Nintex.Workflow.NWListWorkflowContext.Hhs=()

Getting Error Message for Exception System.Web.HttpUnhandledException (0x80004005): Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> System.Exception: Cannot find item with id 0 in list 'Test'. Check the user has

at least read permissions. Current user: SHAREPOINT\system. ---> System.ArgumentException: Item does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user.   

at Nintex.Workflow.NWListWorkflowContext.Hhs=()     -

Outcomes