We have a customer who has purchased Nintex Standard edition (5 Workflows and 25 Forms).
The customer wants to use a self-service Employee module which should have the following.
- Leave Request Form.
- Expense Claim Form.
- Asset management Form.
- HR On-Boarding Form.
- Etc etc .. (Customer will add more forms at later stage)
They want to use 1 or 2 Workflows for all these forms and minimize the workflows.
I told them that each Form will have different business process and there will be different approvals. They said most of approvers will be same.
My Approach is:
- Combine all the forms into 1 Nintex form.
- And when a user can choose leave request, expense claim, Asset management, and HR On-Boarding from the Drop Down.
- If a user selects leave request from the Drop-down list, then we display only Leave Request within Nintex form.
- But I don’t know, how can I manage workflows part. Can I use a flag within the workflow which passed the Form selection criteria (such as leave request drop down) and workflow users that flag that based on the form criteria?
Please suggest any I can achieve this?
Thanks, in advance.