Hello, I am relatively new to Nintex and trying to get some help on the right approach/best practice for building a workflow using Nintex workflow for a list created using Sharepoint 2013.
Workflow process: Determined by 2 variables
- Saved or submit for approval - set up as drop down field (not sure if this is the best approach)
- Choosing saved does not trigger workflow
- Choosing submit for approval starts workflow based on value (see #2)
- User gets email notification
- Below a certain value routes to one approver
- Above a certain value routes to a different approver
- Approver gets email notification
- User should be able to submit a saved record for approval, thereby starting the workflow
- If an approver rejects a record, it should go back to the user who can make changes and resubmit for approval
I was able to build workflows using run if statements that fulfilled both requirements. The challenge I had was either submitted a saved record for approval or rejecting a record. In both cases, the workflow wouldn't restart.
Any guidance or suggestions would be much appreciated. I also tried using state machine but with no success. Thanks much.