I am having following problem with two workflows running on one list.
The problem is following (let's say that we have Workflow1 and Workflow2):
- Workflow1 runs and triggers an update of an item.
- As an update is triggered Workflow2 is kicked off (as it is set to run when an item is modified).
- Any Web Requests in Workflow2 will fail. Unable to connect to remote server.
If I run Workflow2 without triggering an update of an item by Workflow1 the web service calls will succeed (or any other Web Requests).
Is this a bug in Nintex 2007? Is there any solution to this?
- Workflow1 does not trigger Workflow2 directly, just updates an item in a list.
- Web Requests are failing not only for Web Services but for any other resources - like triggering a GET to google.com.