I'm getting an error message "Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource" when a person tries to save an edit form. The sequence is as follows:
- User creates new item and submits it, kicking off a workflow
- workflow then removes all existing permissions, grants the submitter Read permissions, and grants the NextUser FullControl rights on that item
- NextUser receives email to action the form
- NextUser clicks on link, views form, clicks on Edit button, and can edit the form
- NextUser then clicks on Save button (top Nintex ribbon), and form goes away to have a little think about it.
- Edit form re-appears with the error "Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource" along the top. NextUser can only Cancel out of form.
- Note that the original workflow is still active as there are additional steps to be completed. What should happen is that NextUser completes the edit, then responds to Lazy email with 'Completed', and workflow continues.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance,