Strange thing. I've got a Request Data task, and on that task I have a form (e-i-e-i-o).
The form, however, has decided it hates me and when I double click any of the controls on it, it only gives me the "Name" field:
Here are some things I've tried:
- Exporting & Importing the XML didn't work.
- Different computers (just in case...)
- Double clicking the control AND clicking the control settings button
- Tried in both Desktop & Mobile
- Re-adding the SharePoint connected items does not work, displays the same as above (but without the "this is a linked control", of course)
- Adding a fresh, new, unconnected field gives me the normal control options... but there are a lot of things on this form and I'd rather they just worked again. edit: while this gives me all the options, it does not let me save the field. oy.
- Form version 220.127.116.11
- Workflow version 18.104.22.168
- It was all working peachily a month or so ago.