I am trying to create Panels on my forms, but am having trouble getting the fields inside the panel.
1. After I created a form, I realized that Panels would make my life easier. I wanted to move fields, which were previously placed on the form" into several different panels. However, when multiple fields are selected, then dragged into the panel, they did not seem to be part of the panel. I know this because when I move the panel, the fields do not move with it.
2. So, I started moving the fields that were already on the form, one at a time, into the panel. While doing this, I noticed that the gridlines within the panel changed when the fields actually became part of the panel - most of the time, but not all of the time.
So, my questions are:
1. Is there a way to add a panel to a form 'after" fields are already on the form - by either placing the panel "over" the fields, or by placing the panel onto the form and dragging multiple fields onto the panel at one time.
2. Or must I moved fields and labels, one at a time, onto the panel?
2. Is there a secret to adding forms to panels?