is it possible to take one sub site from existing site collection, and create this sub site as "new" root web for new site collection?...
I know, this could be done by Export-SPWeb and Import-SPWeb.
BUT, I also need to take all running workflows (including all running workflow tasks) and import them as "live" in the new site collection.
Is it possible please?
Here are my current steps:
1. - NWAdmin.exe -o PrepareSiteForExport
2. - Export-SPWeb
3. - Create new content DB for new site collection
4. - Create new site collection
5. - Import-SPWeb
6. - NWAdmin.exe -o FixSiteAfterImport
7. - Create new Nintex Workflow Content DB
8. - Map the new site collection content DB with new Nintex Workflow content DB
9. - NWAdmin.exe -o MoveData
10. - NINTEX WORKFLOW HISTORY IS STILL EMPTY and also WORKFLOW TASKS list is still empty.