I'm facing a weird issue with the Nintex Form. Have anyone else faced it and solved somehow?
This is what I did:
- I have created a calendar-type list in SPO;
- I have added the "Item" content type to the list and I'be made it the default (Nintex Forms is not working on "Event" content type);
- I have then added one "Number" field and one "Lookup" field to the content type.
- I have then went to a Nintex Forms and published "untouched" form.
Now, when I'm trying to save the form I'm receiving the error:
Please address the following:
- Invalid URL value. A URL field contains invalid data. Please check the value and try again.
I looked into "Controls in use" tab but there is no "Hyperlink" field... There is also nothing in settings? What can possibly be wrong?
I have attached the exported form. I also have tried to just create a form on a default list, with a lookup column and... there is the same error. Anybody? Help