AnsweredAssumed Answered

Nintex Forms - Error Opening Form on some items

Question asked by dipetersen on Mar 29, 2017
Latest reply on Nov 7, 2017 by andreapasutti

I have a list that I am using a customized Nintex Form.  When I view the display form on most of the list items, they open fine.  I have one list item where I get an error that says:

Sorry, something went wrong
An unexpected error has occurred.

Web Parts Maintenance Page: If you have permission, you can use this page to temporarily close Web Parts or remove personal settings. For more information, contact your site administrator.
I created a default SharePoint Form to view the raw data and it looks just like all of the other list items.  This happened to me in task lists before after publishing a change to a workflow.  All old tasks would throw this error when trying to open.  This is the first time I have seen it happen in a regular Nintex list form.

Looking at the Correlation ID messages on the server logs, the error message says:
The encoding in the declaration 'utf-8' does not match the encoding of the document 'utf-16LE'.
I have compared data from list items that open in the custom form and the one that doesn't and there aren't any differences to the data.
Any suggestions?

Outcomes