I've a conditional start on a workflow which is being ignored.
The original workflow was exported from another library and imported successfully. The above condition was working in the old library as expected.
The workflow runs manually.
I've re-written the workflow from scratch and it still fails.
The original column was an InfoPath published field. This I've unpublished and republished. I've tried pointing the modified field to another SharePoint column (calculated) and it still fails to run.
There is a workflow before the above one and I add a log to history action to make sure that the workflow was 'seeing' the column. It came back as expected.
I've looked for spaces at the end and beginning of the value, spellings are correct etc.