AnsweredAssumed Answered

Issues Opening a Nintex Workflow Task Form in Mobile Web View or App

Question asked by nsouth on Mar 2, 2017
Latest reply on Sep 26, 2017 by patrickabel

Hi,

We are putting together a POC using Nintex Workflows and Forms and are running into the existing bug where a link to a mobile Nintex Form opens the default SharePoint form instead of the Nintex form. I have tried the workaround suggested here, but with no luck. I can't get the "fn-Replace" function to work in the URL field of the link. Also, the link format seems to be different in Office 365 versus the examples in the workaround. 

Our goal is a simple approval Nintex Workflow. We initiate the workflow using a Nintex Form on mobile (using the Nintex App). Then the workflow generates and assigns an approval task with a Nintex Form. We want the task assignee to be able to click a link in their mobile email app to open the task's Nintex Form in a mobile-friendly way. We would be happy with either of the following:

1. The email's link opens the mobile Nintex Form in a browser (i.e., a working workaround for the bug)
  2. The email's link opens the Nintex Form in the Nintex App (not sure if deep-linking works for forms whose definitions are defined in tasks in a workflow)

We would appreciate any help or suggestions. Thank you very much.

Outcomes