AnsweredAssumed Answered

Adding additional server to farm and get nintex.workflow.live error during psconfig

Question asked by metrowde on Sep 10, 2014
Latest reply on Sep 11, 2014 by emily.billing@nintex.com

Hi, I am trying to attach a new 2008 server to my existing SP 2007 farm and the configuration utility (PSCONFIG) fails with the following in the Diagnostics log.

An exception of type System.IO.FileNotFoundException was thrown.  Additional exception information: Could not load file or assembly 'Nintex.Workflow.Live, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=bd539bd4aa1e2820' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Nintex.Workflow.Live, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=bd539bd4aa1e2820' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

File name: 'Nintex.Workflow.Live, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=bd539bd4aa1e2820'

at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadWithPartialNameInternal(String partialName, Evidence securityEvidence, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)

At this stage I am not sure if this is a MS issue or somethig that Nintex can assist with.  Everything looks good in Central Admin for the solutions being deployed to the new server.

Any insight that can be provided is most appreciated.

Thanks

Dean Metrow

Outcomes