When using Flexi Tasks, if using a decision result to determine a state in state machine or storing any decision in a variable, how does it need to be done?
I am using a flexi task with a 1 decision outcome. The field is hidden in the form and defaults as "Complete" (text default value). It will have additional outcomes, but this is just for testing atm. It appears as though the "Complete" text input for default is not working correctly when stored in a single line variable. "Error in task. Input string was not in a correct format", and the only value I'm seeing that would be obvious is the outcome. Is it possible that this uses a numeric
similar to SharePoint statuses instead of text result?
- Complete - Inactive/Blank/End WF
Decision Form Control Settings
- Connected to: Decision
- Specify default value: "Complete" (flexi outcome is also set to: "Complete")
- Visible: No
- Enabled: Yes
- Save button: Save and Submit
Flexi Settings (error event here)
- Store Outcome in: txtOutcome
- If value txtOutcome = "Complete", Change State = "Complete"