I have deleted (even from recycle bin) the list or items, which had approval tasks. Now those task are either hanging on Nintex mobile, or is showing on Nintex web part report.as running instance.
So far i have:
- Removed task for deleted item from web part.
- I cannot terminate by using the URL: http://xxxxx/xxxxxxx/_layouts/NintexWorkflow/Preview.aspx?&InstanceId=f3651ee6%2D4f40%2D4c87%2D9764%2Defc6bb0351d4 since the list/ item has been deleted already
- Purged list data from site settings using various filters:
- Used the power shell to terminate and sync: NWAdmin.exe -o SyncTerminatedWorkflows -url teamsiteurl [-preScan] [-verbose] [-confirm] [-showMissingItems] [-terminateDeletedItems]
- Removed old published instances of workflow:
- Purged data using power shell:
NWAdmin.exe –o PurgeHistoryListData -siteUrl http://yoursite.com/ -lastActivityBefore 2014-07-01 00:00 -state SELECT STATE
NWAdmin.exe -o PurgeWorkflowData -state All -url http://yoursite.com -lastActivityBeforeLocal 2014-07-01T00:00:00 -state SELECT STATE
- However i am not comfortable using:
DECLARE @return_value int
EXEC @return_value = [dbo].[PurgeWorkflowData]
@SiteID='YOUR SITE COLLECTION GUID', --Update to your Site Collection ID
@LastActivityDate = '2014-07-01' --Setting lastworkflowactivity time, this is actions executed older than the date specified
SELECT 'Return Value' = @return_value
May be above query is my last resort.
Is there any other solution that i am missing?