AnsweredAssumed Answered

Getting Error - Fields XML Dictionary - Query List 365

Question asked by madhu.polu on Sep 9, 2014
Latest reply on Nov 18, 2014 by aknsmile

Hi,

I have been working on this thing for two days. I have gone through forums but I couldn't get any solution to parse the Fields XML dictionary return by the office 365 query list. I tried with different scenarios. It couldn't help me.

I'm listing down the error messages what I got while I tried to parse the Fields XML list query result.

==================================================

RequestorId: e2776222-7b18-fb93-0000-000000000000. Details: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the workflow instance. Exception details: System.InvalidOperationException: Looking up a value using a key is not supported on an instance of 'Microsoft.Activities.Dynamic.DynamicPrimitive'. at Microsoft.Activities.Dynamic.DynamicItem.TryGetValue(String key, DynamicItem& value) at Microsoft.Activities.Dynamic.DynamicValueBuilder.PathSegmentFactory.ObjectPathSegment.Get(DynamicItem obj) at Microsoft.Activities.GetDynamicValueProperty`1.Execute(CodeActivityContext context) at System.Activities.CodeActivity`1.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager) at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation) Exception from activity Dictionary Key Vendor Id Sequence Flowchart AP Workflow.WorkflowXaml_39b858a9_76a9_40ac_bc5f_ce903a64223b

RequestorId: e2776222-7b18-fb93-0000-000000000000. Details: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the workflow instance. Exception details: System.InvalidOperationException: Indexing by an integer value is not supported on an instance of 'Microsoft.Activities.Dynamic.DynamicPrimitive'. at Microsoft.Activities.Dynamic.DynamicItem.get_Item(Int32 index) at Microsoft.Activities.Dynamic.DynamicValueBuilder.PathSegmentFactory.ArrayPathSegment.Get(DynamicItem obj) at Microsoft.Activities.GetDynamicValueProperty`1.Execute(CodeActivityContext context) at System.Activities.CodeActivity`1.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager) at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation) Exception from activity Dictionary Key Vendor Id Sequence Flowchart AP Workflow.WorkflowXaml_39b858a9_76a9_40ac_bc5f_ce903a64223b

RequestorId: e2776222-7b18-fb93-0000-000000000000. Details: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the workflow instance. Exception details: System.FormatException: The DynamicValue property '["Vendor_x0020_ID"]' was incorrectly formatted. at Microsoft.Activities.Dynamic.DynamicValueBuilder.PathSegmentFactory.Parse(String segmentText, String fullPathName) at Microsoft.Activities.Dynamic.DynamicValueBuilder.PathSegmentFactory.Create(String segment, PathSegment next, String path) at Microsoft.Activities.Dynamic.DynamicValueBuilder.PathSegmentFactory.Create(String path) at Microsoft.Activities.GetDynamicValueProperty`1.Execute(CodeActivityContext context) at System.Activities.CodeActivity`1.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager) at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation) Exception from activity Dictionary Key Vendor Id Sequence Flowchart AP Workflow.WorkflowXaml_39b858a9_76a9_40ac_bc5f_ce903a64223b

=====================================================

If you have any possible way to get the key values from Fields XML of list query results then just let me know.

Thank you for your consideration,

Note: To get the idea, If anybody want to look at my Fields XML query results dictionary then I'll send it to you.

Regards,

Manu

Outcomes