I'm trying to build an onboarding form that is sent to various areas of the org for completion of actions and requested info, for example:
- Recruitment enter initial info and then send through to the relevant business area for action
- Business area enters in info such as desk location, required IT access, cost centre etc
- Form then goes to relevant areas such as:
- IT for User account creation, IT access, email account etc
- Security for access passes
- Records for personnel files to be created
I have found lots of solutions, such as creating a Request Data step, then creating an assign to do task, then deleting initial 'request data' step. However, this doesn't appear to save the entered data into the list item, only to the workflow.
Am I asking too much? Can this be done? Am I in over my head?