AnsweredAssumed Answered

Flexi Task: Error in task: object reference not set to an instance of an object

Question asked by jacobarn on Nov 21, 2016
Latest reply on Dec 23, 2016 by ignasitt

Hello,

I seem to be having a problem that we can't figure out. I have a list for our locations to submit request to create product codes. There are three levels of approval and the first two levels can both submit a request. The problem is, when the lowest level submits the request to go to the second level, I get the Error in task message. Restarting the workflow manually does not do this, only when the workflow starts automatically on creation of the list item. If the second level submits there is no error.

At first I thought it was a permission issue similar to the this post HERE because the email reminder took them to that something went wrong page. However I set everyone's permissions to the same Edit level and I still have this problem. The only difference between the first level and second level is the first level has to choose from a people box who to send to at the second level. However this is working as shown in the screen shot as well.

Has anyone else had this problem or could possible suggest where I can go to find what the error is? I don't personally have access to the central admin and those who do are not as familiar with Nintex yet as they are new so I could use some help at the very least with suggestions on how to troubleshoot this.

Thanks

Attachments

Outcomes