I have a list with custom Nintex Form. I need to grab 4 date values from a secondary SharePoint list and store these values in form variables.
Let's call the 2nd list "List B"
List B has 4 columns that I need: (Filtered on "Quarter = FormVariable.Quarter)
- Start Date
- End Date
- Selection Available Start Date
- Selection Available End Date
In the Nintex form, I have 4 form variables each with a lookup() function as the default value:
- Award Selection End - lookup("List B","Quarter",Quarter,"Selection Available End Date")
[returns Sat Dec 31 00:00:00 EST 2016]
- Award Selection Start - lookup("List B","Quarter",Quarter,"Selection Available Start Date")
- Nomination Start Date - lookup("List B","Quarter",Quarter,"Start Date")
[returns Fri Dec 23 00:00:00 EST 2016]
- Nomination End Date - lookup("List B","Quarter",Quarter,"End Date")
[returns Tue Nov 1 00:00:00 EDT 2016 ]
I'm trying to troubleshoot and resolve the lookup for Award Selection Start value returning #Value!
As you can see, all of the lookup functions are setup the same with exception of the Output Column. All fields in List B are Date fields, set to Standard display with no default values.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!