Hello Nintex Community,
Once again I am calling on the Nintex community for assistance due to a new business request.
We have a workflow implemented in our on premise SharePoint 2013 install that manages out Purchase Order requests.
I have now been asked by Accounting if the following scenario is possible. First let me give you some background:
1. The PO request has a Requested By field that the user puts their name into. This is a people and group field.
2. The PO request has a Approved By field. Instead of maintaining nasty lists I make the user specify who has to approve their purchase order.
3. Recently our dollar values have changed for purchase order requests by the Finance department so that if a PO is over 5k it should go to finance for approval
Currently the workflow sends an email to the person in the Approved By field to review and approve the PO. What I now need to do is the following:
1. If the purchase order is under 5K then it will go to the persons manager for approval and then to finance for approval.
2. If the purchase order is over 5K I need the purchase order approver to change to Finance from the approver that the person creating the purchase order originally specified.
Has anyone dealt with creating either a condition or state machine that will meet the new parameters?